Step inside and back in time to an era of style, quality and elegance that is rarely seen these days and as you walk through this stunning home you’ll notice the extra care and attention to detail that set it above the rest.
Situated in the prestigious Springhill Estate in a quiet cul de sac, this home boasts an impressive allotment of 1008sqm (approx) and is close to all amenities including Elizabeth Murdoch College, Langwarrin Primary School, Peninsula Private Hospital, Karingal Hub and Peninsula Link.
– 4 large bedrooms, master suite with His & Hers walk in robes and sumptuous ensuite with his & hers double shower
– Formal lounge with open fire place, a cosy retreat on winter nights
– Open plan kitchen featuring large island bench, 900mm gas upright stove and a spacious scullery. The kitchen adjoins formal dining and large family room, making this the heart of the home.
– Billiard/Rumpus room with built in brick and natural timber bar.
– Enormous outdoor entertaining deck with enclosed outdoor brick oven/fire place and 12 person spa.
– Double lock-up garage plus ample off-street parking for boat/caravan/trailer etc.
The list goes on with stained glass doors, dado panelling, beautiful natural timber floors and a claw foot bath amongst some of the many other features of this home that will delight the fussiest buyer.
Inspect this magnificent home and fall in love! Call now to view.
(Photo I.D. Required)